Fantasy game Synopsis- Legend of Zelda: The Missing Link
The fall of Ganondorf was hundreds of years ago. Hyrule is peaceful, Princess Zelda has declared a peace treaty with the nearby kingdoms. Link has placed the Master Sword into a pedestal deep within the bowels of Hyrule Castle and retired. Little did they know that a new threat has been quietly arising, unbeknownst to the Royal family. He stormed the castle, has taken Princess Zelda hostage. Upon hearing the news, Link grabbed a training sword and hoped to save Zelda. It didn’t work out; he was taken hostage and thrown into the prison below the castle, shackled to prevent his escape. All guards are either thrown out, killed, or converted by this new threat into Darknuts or Stalfos. One captain, however, vows to get his revenge. With their armor, weapons, and status stripped from them, they vow to save Zelda and Link, or die trying.
You’d have the choice of either a male protagonist or a female protagonist. Access to two weapons; the sword or the pole arm. The Master Sword would drain magic and become weaker with less magic, requiring a constant source of blue potions or recovery items. That’s all I have so far. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Decided to write this down: I vaguely remember a dream I had last night, and decided I should document it. It’s going under a read more for approx. two paragraphs of text.
Holy schnickeys, that batter pick blew up in popularity o.o
I log on to see 50+ notes!
Character Development: Happi Smiles
Something I’m doing mostly for myself, but also for ya’ll. In a way, it’s developed in a way that allows for input or critique. Let’s get down to business. Despite it being labelled as development for Happi, it’s more so for his species/Race.
- Species/Race name: Unnamed. Given the nickname Demi-Giants by some people due to physical appearance.
- Notable Characters: Happi Smiles
- Defining Characteristics: Abnormal height, massive arms (artificial), abnormally long hair, mocha skin tone, blank eyes, odd “default” expressions (Ex: Happi has a small toothy grin when his facial muscles are relaxed)
- Height: The tallest recorded adult (male) was roughly 9 feet tall. On average, they come to 8’8”, the youths of approximately 11-16 years old are, notably, as tall as your average human male height. Females are only a few inches shorter.
- Weight: Due to their height, they’re very thin and sometimes appear to be malnourished due to eating habits (less fats in their daily diets). An “overweight” individual is usually shorter in stature to compensate for their girth. Examples of this are actually more common in urban areas.
- Trait- Arms: An abnormal blood-born disease is found in every “demi-giant”, which means blood donation is risky. This disease usually affect the nerves in the arm, disabling their use. This effect happens at around the age of fifteen. Because of this, they have adapted mechanical arms as replacements, requiring amputations and hoping that the nerves accept the artificial limbs. The limbs are heavy, have three joints (two elbows) for maneuverability, and can actually detach at the shoulder (with a large amount of force. It’s been noted that reattaching the arms can be painful for some, while the detachment process isn’t.) The arms, while water-tight, are still made of metal. On that note, Drowning is a notably common death for the inexperienced.
- Habitats/Living: They prefer hotter climates, living in arid areas like deserts. They dislike cold climates, wearing multiple layers to compensate. It’s unknown why their hair grows so long on male or female beings, but it been noted as being remarkably soft. A common issue is finding living quarters in regular urban areas due to their abnormally tall statures. They’re very charitable, but they’re also notably gullible. It’s because of this they’ve been known to help those in need, pay for overpriced commodities, and starve themselves if living with others on a small budget.